Monday, August 25, 2014

PSLE Tuition 2014 - Last Minute Individual Coaching for PSLE Maths Tuition & PSLE Science Tuition available (West)

I am a very experienced PSLE Tutor with over 10 years of teaching experience in tuition centres, schools and providing private tuition. I specializes in PSLE Maths and PSLE Science coaching.

I have rented a classroom which is 5 - 10 minutes walk away from Lakeside mrt. Renovation has just finished and I am offering last minute 1-to-1 PSLE tuition to students who need some customized guidance and help before the actual PSLE which takes place in about a month's time. I can go through the specific areas and topics that your child requires help in, such as certain Maths and Science topics, Paper 2 of the Maths paper and the Section(B) of the Science paper.



I know how hard it is to find a good PSLE Tutor at this point in time as most of the good tutors would have their tuition slots all taken up. In previous years, all my tuition slots would be full by early July. This year, I was away from teaching for half a year before deciding to come back as I find that my passion still lies in teaching. Currently, I have just started tutoring again and have some tuition slots available. However, I am no longer going to the student's house for tuition. If you are interested, your child needs to come to my tuition centre for lesson.

My rate is $60 per hour for a 2 hour session with a minimum of 4 lessons. The fees is payable at the start of the month. Payment is only by cash or by bank transfer. Group PSLE Tuition is also available and the fees is dependent on the number of students.



 

This is the last time I am providing individual tuition as I would be moving on to small group PSLE tuition next year.

Please contact me via email johntuitionsg@gmail.com if you are interested. Emails would be replied latest within a day.Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, John. I am very interested in your individual tuition. I would like to have your tuition address. My child is in P6 and having PSLE soon. so i would like to start as soon as possible.
    Many Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, please leave me your email or contact number and I will try to get back to you asap. Thanks.

      Delete